Picharge 13-Months Limited Warranty T&C
At PiCharge, we pride ourselves on the quality of our products. With a Scottish design focused on durability and functionality. You are assured of a reliable Charging experience.
To back our assured claim, we are offering an easy 13-month Warranty on our USB cables.
- 13-months manufacturers warranty (from purchase date)
Warranty Applies on
- Defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
- The product has a one-time replacement within the warranty period.
- Any replacement within the first 3-months from the time of purchase is free.
- Any replacement that falls between the 4th and 13th month from the date of purchase attracts administrative and handling charges of ₦500 for the replacement.
PiCharge is not liable for
- Loss of data incurred from the use of our products
- Personal items sent with returns to PiCharge
PiCharge cable replacement
- A faulty cable will be replaced only if the warranty was activated.
Send Proof of purchase:
1. Snap pictures of your new cable and the card/slip showing your warranty code.
2. Send the picture and card number to WhatsApp: +2347015859857
3. Tell us Your Full name, City, Telephone Number, and Email Address.
- All cable types sold by PiCharge
Does NOT Cover
- Damages caused by misuse, exposure to excessive heat, liquids, sand or other contaminants, theft, loss and any physical tampering with the cable.
- Claims on Picharge Cable that is no longer firm on the charging port (most especially Micro USB) due to wear and tear that is caused by bending and twisting of the cable which results in the expansion of the charging port of the phone.
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the Picharge Product.
- Claims of not “fast enough” as fast-charging is subject to factors of both the phone, adapter and USB cable.
- Damage to Adapter caused by high voltage.
What YOU get
- Replacement or exchange of the product with the most similar Product. Due to the nature of the Product, replacement parts may not be available at the time of the claim